|DISASTER MANAGEMENT & EMERGENCY SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS CENTRES
It is very important that in times of an emergency, communities have rapid and easy access to the emergency services so that emergencies can be quickly reported and emergency services can rapidly respond.
|Every fire brigade service should be equipped with a suitable call taking and dispatching centre (Communications Centre), and appropriate facilities to enable rapid communication with units responding to emergencies and operating at a fire or other incident|
These include the following:
• a fully equipped 24 hour Communications Centre
• Computerised call taking systema suitable number of telephone lines
• a two — way radio communication network
• voice logging on emergency lines and two — way radios
• vehicle tracking system
• Computerised Call Taking and Despatching.
• Electronic logging of all information relating to calls and incidents handled,
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact us using the form below;