Rural Metro has a substantial staff, consisting of both Career Fire & Rescue personnel and support staff.
We currently have the folowing vacancies;
FIRE AND RESCUE INSTRUCTORS
We seek to appoint Fire and Rescue Instructors. The individuals we are looking for need to have demonstrated their skills in Fire Fighting Instruction and will be independent thinkers who can improvise and use their initiative. They must be capable of functioning independently within the parameters provided by the employer.
· Conduct fire fighting instruction to determined international standards
· Conduct the related assessments and evaluations in terms of the relevant NFPA standards
· Submit Reports on Training and Assessment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS SET – MANDATORY
· 3 years experience as a Fire and Rescue Instructor
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS SET – PREFERRED
· 5 years experience as a Fire and Rescue Instructor
· Accredited assessor
· Fire Service Instructor NFPA 1041
If you meet the abovementioned criteria please send us a comprehensive CV and proof of qualifications and experience, with basic salary expectations.
Successful candidates will be required to attend a one week Instructor Orientation Program.
If you would like to apply for this position please download anofficial application formand post it to us at;
The Manager : Human Resources
Rural Metro Emergency Management Services
Suite 23, Postnet
Private Bag 9118
Or if you are perhaps interested in telling us about yourself generally, please feel free to send us a brief summary about yourself using the form below; (If you have no response to your message within 3 working days, please email the system administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org ).